Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2013 11:00:16 +0100
From:      Louis Opter <kalessin@kalessin.fr>
To:        moto kawasaki <moto@kawasaki3.org>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XENHVM hang-up w/ "network_alloc_rx_buffers: m_cljget failed"

On Jan 6, 2013, at 1:39 AM, moto kawasaki <moto@kawasaki3.org> wrote:
>=20
>  - Those VMs hang up with the following messages on console:
>=20
>      network_alloc_rx_buffers: m_cjlget failed
>=20
>    This message is repeatedly shown so quickly, and I cannot get
>    login prompt.

I got this too (by starting too much torrents at once=85)

My understanding is that FreeBSD is not really dynamic concerning
memory allocations for the network, so I bumped up the limits in
/boot/loader.conf:

kern.ipc.nmbclusters=3D"51200"
kern.ipc.nmbjumbop=3D"51200"

netstat -m is really useful to see what's going on.

My dom0 is Linux 3.2, but I don't think that this problem is specific to
Xen in any way.

Best

--=20
Louis Opter