Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:05:36 -0800
From:      Jason Fesler <jfesler@calweb.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   fidonet? [don't laugh!]

I'm about ready to {b/t}urn the OS2 box into a FreeBSD box..
Has anyone managed to work out decent fidonet support whatsoever?
I need to get a mailer and mail tosser working for Fight-o-net.
If worse comes to worse I can do it on the Windows box, but that
direction is highly desirable (it would be the wife's machine, and
she's *really* less than enthusiastic about me taking it over ;-).

--
           Jason Fesler  jfesler@calweb.com  Internic: 'whois jf319'
            Admin, CalWeb Internet Services   http://www.calweb.com