Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2000 09:57:48 -0200
From:      Sergio de Souza Prallon <prallon@tmp.com.br>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   New driver for Tiger300 based cards [EXPERIMENTAL]

This is to announce a new driver for ISDN4BSD. It's for passive PCI cards
equipped with a Tiger300 or Tiger320 ASIC and an ISAC.

Unfortunately, it's still in alpha stage. It has a serious bug I've been
unable to find for a month or so. I'm releasing it now in the hope that
somebody can help me debuging it. See the README for details.

If you are feeling brave, you can download it from the following URL:

http://sites.uol.com.br/prallon/itjc/

Good luck,

--
Prallon