Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 1995 14:13:01 +0000 ()
From:      Eric Buckhalt <eric@wrekquest.ohr.gatech.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sony CD, in 021095-SNAP

Hi I recentally moved to the 021095 realese and  I have had some problems
with the scd0, (Sony Cdrom Driver) it seems if I use -c to tell the dist
kernel to find my 31ua on my pas by looking at 0x1f88 it finds it
no problem.  Now with my kernel I made it found it the first time
I rebooted but not after that :(  The dist-kernel still finds it every time.
On a side note does anybody have their PAS16 sound card working 100%
now?

eric