Date:      Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:29:29 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Cannot select specific bugid at	http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#gnats

Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

>I really hope didn't just miss it, but it seems that with the new
>design there is no link to a page (nor an edit field) at
>  http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#gnats
>which would allow me to easily specify a specific bugid to look up.

click in the left bar the link 'Bug Reports'
(http://www.freebsd.org/support/bugreports.html)
and follow the link 'View a problem report by tracker id.'.

I agree with you that is confusing and we should improve the usability a
little bit.
For example, in the left bar

  - Bug Reports
    - Submit

which covers the two basic action, to submit or search a bug report.
Or just one link

  - Bug Reports

for both actions.

-Wolfram