Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 22:05:41 -0500
From:      Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
To:        Kenneth Merry <ken@housing1.stucen.gatech.edu>
Cc:        Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>, stanb@netcom.com, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape audio set up question

You guys have me confused. I thought the original poster
said the problem was that Netscape refused to recognize
a mime type and instead wanted to download the file to
disk? This is the problem I am having here, but only
with 3.01, not 3.0.

IOW, Netscape does not bring up the helper application to
play the mime file type. It acts as if it was never entered,
even though it is plainly in the file. In fact, these are the
same files that 3.0 used when it worked properly.

-Jim Durham