Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:52:53 -0800
From:      "Remington" <madriax@garlic.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Newbie Q, Networking

Right now im running Windows XP Pro and have installed
VMware(www.vmware.com) and in VMware I have installed FreeBSD 4.4
RELEASE. I want to be able to to share my internet connection between
Windows(host) and FreeBSD(guest OS). Vmware install a "virtual" Ethernet
adapter(basic host-only support) and an Ethernet Adapter(NAT)in Windows.
Im connected to the net via 56k modem on COM2. FreeBSD has a "virtual"
Ethernet card(lnc0: <PCnet/PCI Ethernet adapter, lnc0: PCnet-PCI II
address 00:50:40:00:78.
My Ethernet adapter(host only) has an IP address of 192.168.52.1 and my
Ethernet adapter (NAT) is at 192.168.228.1. And my ISP is dynamic and is
always at something like 216.139.3.xxx. How would I be able to share my
internet connection when I have Windows connected through the net?

Windows, not worth the CD its burned on.
-Remington