Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:37:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        Bill Flamerola <flamerola@hotmail.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The problem with FreeBSD

--- Bill Flamerola <flamerola@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm talking to you, fucking Hiten Pandya, damned asshole. And I'm talking
> to you, stupid Alfred Perlstein. Alfred is an interesting person. He seems

I know this address of yours is shit, but I know you read this list.

I think you are making nice fun out of your fucking self; I think you should
go and screw yourself in a big tub of water.  If you are so inclined on
judging people, please do so that with people who are stupid enough to listen
to you.

> Matthew Dillon is one of the few hackers worth his salt, what does he get
> in return? A 5 day commit bit suspension. Matt, please, join NetBSD, they
> need help in the SMP code, and leave all these hypocrites alone.

Get your facts right!

> David O'Brien -> good hacker but a total asshole
> Dag-Erling Smorgrav -> a total asshole
> Alfred Perlstein -> drunktard and hypocrite
> Bill Fumerola -> The überasshole, FUCK FUMEROLA!!!!
> Kris Kennaway -> Hyprocrite

> Hiten Pandya -> an IMBECILE, grow up fucking moron

I think you are the IMBECILE MORON!  I think you should be the one who
should apologise to all the people you have just said bad things about.

  -- Hiten Pandya
  -- hiten@xMach.org, hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org