Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:56:38 -0800
From:      Alan DuBoff <aland@SoftOrchestra.com>
To:        kerberus@inetu.net, Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, "freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CTX laptop & PCMCIA UPDATE

At 10:41 AM 3/12/99 +0000, Kerberus wrote:
># Generally available IRQs (Built-in sound-card owners remove 5)
>irq     7
>#irq    7 10 11 13 15
># Available memory slots
>memory  0xd0000  96k

Two things.

Make sure that you set your pcic_irq for the kernel to another irq in your
config file. Otherwise it might steal 7 for your pcic controller. check
your dmesg to be sure if that could be a problem.

Secondly, make sure you have that much memory available, on my laptop I
only have my d segment, which is only 64k, not 96k. At least I think I only
have my d segment, it's been a few nights since I was looking at it, but
I'm not that old yet...;-)

Alan DuBoff - Conductor
Software Orchestration, Inc.
aland@SoftOrchestra.com