Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 1995 13:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Terry Lee <terryl@CS.Stanford.EDU>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   vt people

Sounds cool that all of the VT (virginia tech was it?) people are using
FreeBSD.  Just thought I'd shoot out the idea for members the core team
(i.e. Jordan) to contact the people there to help in the development of
FreeBSD.  Sounds like a good bit of manpower that could be harnessed.
Assignments could be to hack the kernel or add funcionality, drivers, etc.
that could be folded into the source tree.

Anyway, just an idea.

Cheers,

Terry

I N T E R N E T        Terry Lee, Technical Director
D E S I G N            17518 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, California  92714
G R O U P              800 581 7621 voice    800 771 8935 fax
http://www.mall.net    terryl@cs.stanford.edu    http://www.mall.net/terry