Date:      Wed, 7 May 1997 21:14:41 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@bitbox.follo.net>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: #include problem breaks current

> make world is failing in libc, probably because of changes in #include by
> the following commit:

I've backed out that part of the change.  I thought a make world
wasn't necessary to test this change (I did quite a few other tests),
but obviously I was wrong.

I'm doing makes of other parts of the system right now to see if more
of it need to be backed out; I'll do a 'make world' as soon as I've
tested the most relevant parts (to find possible other problems as
quickly as possible.)

Eivind.