Date:      Mon,  3 Jun 2002 08:26:12 -0700
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache2 w/mod_auth_ldap

Has anyone been able the get apache2 working with mod_auth_ldap?
From what I have been able to find, it is a seperate module that
must be fetched from the cvs tree called httpd-ldap.  I found it
and I have tried several ways but it seems that the two included
directories should be inserted in the apache source at /srclib/apr-util/
but the compile --with-ldap always breaks there:-(

In file included from apr_ldap_compat.c:63:
/usr/ports/www/apache2/work/httpd-2.0.36/srclib/apr-util/include/apr_ldap.h:97:
syntax error before '*' token
*** Error code 1

I get similar errors when I try to use apx
apxs -i -a -c [each].c

If anyone has done this and could share their experience, I would appreciate
it.

Thanks,

ed