Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 1995 13:21:20 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Vince Oscar <voscar@free.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Install Help

What is the command or series of commands to bring up the program that
installs the various distributions of freebsd 2.0   when I type
sysinstall I get the install for the entire system.  I don't want that.
I have the binaries and man pages installed but when I tried to install
the rest the system locked up.  I have done at least 10 installations to
various degrees but have never made it all the way through. I would like
to be able to just install the distibutions from the screen that I am
looking for and if the system crashes do it again untill I get it in.
Also how do I access the cd rom and floppies I can't seem to find them.
It also seems I read somewhere in the docs about a book for this
release.  can you point me in the right direction.
Thanks
vince oscar
voscar@squeaky.free.org