Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:07:06 +0000
From:      matt@cheekycherry.co.uk
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Automatic-reply: warning

mattexmarketing@aol.com
Hi there,

Thanks for your E-mail.

If you have a question about penis enlargement then please post it to the forums on the site at

http://www.cheekycherry.co.uk/anenlargementforum/index.html

If you are looking for a good quality guide to sort out things like penile curvature, premature ejaculation or other penile disfunctions. Then please consider the best guides on the Net which are listed at

http://www.cheekycherry.co.uk/Main_categories/free_penis_enlargement/penis_guides.html

Due to large amounts of E-mail I am receiving about very similar subjects, I have set up this automated response to try and answer you in a more timely manner.

If you feel that your question isn't the usual type of question and that it can't be answered in the above ways then please send an E-mail to me at

bigboy@cheekycherry.co.uk

Okay, Thanks again and I hope I've helped you with your query.

Please return to the site soon, bookmark Cheekycherry and tell your friends about us.

Matt
www.cheekycherry.co.uk