Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:11:21 +0200
From:      Nicolas Raspail <nicolas.raspail@whisperingvault.net>
To:        Jos Chrispijn <jos@webrz.net>, William Grzybowski <wg@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NZBGet | Port needs a refreshj

Jos Chrispijn wrote:
> William Grzybowski:
>> There is a PR for it, ports/177839. I'll take care.
> thanks William, keep up the good work!
>
> Best regards,
> Jos Chrispijn

Hi

I have open two PR about this port, one for the new version
(ports/180832) and for the postProcess script terminated with unknown
status (ports/177669).

The new version 11.0 should fix the ports/177669 (see
http://nzbget.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=596&p=4873&hilit=freebsd#p4873)
and has a new concept for the post-processing scripts.

As you have already take care of upgrading this port from 9.1 to 10.2,
maybe you can do it again :-)

Regards

Nicolas