Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:20:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Lars Eggert <larse@ISI.EDU>, Jan Chrillesen <jan@chrillesen.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, usenet@tdk.net
Subject:   Intel wiseman and livengood  Gig support stuff.

A couple of things....

There was a bug fixed post 4.2 release that showed up with problems in
promiscuous mode...

Secondly, I just discovered that the Livengood chipset actually remapped a lot
of interesting registers different places. Why I thought things were working
at all is a mystery to me as I was scribbling into what are 'reserved'
registers for Livengood.

I don't know *how* I got any of the LIVENGOOD boards to work at all
before. Yuck.