Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:59:59 +0200
From:      Malte Wedel <malte@isoc.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   best time for cvsup?

Hello,

I just wondered what time of the day is the best to do a cvsup, because it
often happened to me, that I couldn't make world or compile the kernel because
of current work. Of course I know, that's why it's called -current, but there
should be a difference whether there are many people working on it at the
moment,  or all programmers are in bed and sleeping.

Are there any experiences at what time (UTC) the -current tree is most stable?

Malte Wedel