Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 1997 03:43:59 +0900
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@calm.imasy.or.jp>
To:        peter@spinner.dialix.com.au
Cc:        smp@csn.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG, smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fatal trap 12 during boot with -current

Hi,

>>>>> On Sat, 30 Aug 1997 23:30:14 +0800,
	Peter Wemm <peter@spinner.dialix.com.au> said:

peter> Hmm.. Executing code after _end looks suspicously like another LKM.  Do you
peter> have any other LKM's?  I stronly suggect rm -f /lkm/* and see how you go.

Yes, ipfw_mod and linux_mod were loaded.  According to your
suggestion, I disabled loading ipfw_mod and reboot.  Then, the kernel
was boot without any problem. :-)

peter> Is the igmp reference an accident, or are you participating in multicast on
peter> the machine?  (perhaps just routed/gated?)

Multicast is enabled, and routed is running.  Without ipfw_mod

ume@imasy.or.jp  ume@iabs.hitachi.co.jp
http://www.imasy.or.jp/~ume/