Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 08:02:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        roberto urrea <rurrea@UWinnipeg.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: CVS disk space ???

If you are taling about the space needed for a full CVSSup mirror of the
FreeBSD site, I don't know.  Close to 400 megs would be my guess based on the
CD I have.

If you just want sources for 2.2-STABLE, then that's different.  My /usr/src
directory is 93,857k.  I track the src without documentation or encryption
sources.

Patrick