Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 08:40:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark <mark@inetu.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   panic: bwrite: buffer is not busy???

I'm recieving this error on a FreeBSD 2.2.x installation with an Adaptac
2940UW and a Seagate hard drive.  I have a second machine with the exact
same hardware and software setup which is also producing this error (with
a lesser frequency).  There are, unfortunately, several other machines
with the same hardware and similar software which are not producing this
error.

For now, I'm looking for an explanation of what is error is and where it
may be coming from.  I found one question very similar to this in the
archive, but alas, there was no reply.

TIA!