Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 11:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@threespace.com>
Cc:        www@freebsdd.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Security in SysAdmin magazine

	It is an old news. However, they did change the URL since the now
have a newer issue. I think we need to edit
http://www.freebsd.org/press.html because right now it point to the new
month which talks about /proc fs under Solaris 2.5 (hence I am adding
www@freebsd.org on cc:)
	I paid for a year subscription right before I learned that FreeBSD
article is getting published also. I find it a very nice, technical
magazine.

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."