Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 1996 09:10:12 +0100 (CET)
From:      inima@inima.al
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   call for help

Dear Sir,

I am working with FreeBSD 2.1 in CDROM. Some packages do not work because of
a library "libXpm.so.4.6" which I do not find (perhaps it is in CD, but
where?). May you help me with this library?

The second problem is that packages as tcl/tk have a little information for
beginning. First question: in which directory I may install them? I did it
in "/usr/local", but trying to use "wish" it asks for "libtk40.so.1.0" which
is already in "/usr/local/lib". Second question: I do not have the
recommended book for tcl/tk, and for some time I will not have it. Do you
know any other documentation in ftp sites?

Thank you for the attention.

Yours sincerely,

Neki Frasheri