Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 1997 21:49:53 +0100
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        fty@cisco.com (Frank Terhaar-Yonkers)
Subject:   Re: 2920 driver for FreeBSD 2.2.5?

As Frank Terhaar-Yonkers wrote:

> I know that the 2920 is a cheesy card, but I've had one dumped on me and
> was wondering if anyone was hacking up a driver for it.

There's one rather preliminary driver in the /xperimnt section of
FreeBSD 2.2.5 (this translates into the `2.2.x-stuff' directory on the
FTP servers).  This driver is a contribution that migrated from the
PAO distribution, but i never could make up my mind to import the
blurb that is accompanying it.  Anyway, i even added an installation
floppy image to the /xperimnt stuff (which i could not test, but hope
would work for an AHA2920-only system).

--
cheers, J"org