Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 1997 14:21:56 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Out Till Wednesday

Hi,

>Sounds good. When I get back and hopefully Steve will have his system
>up we will have to do a diff and analyze in detail what he has done.

I have tested and confirmed proper operation of Richard's PAL extensions
under NTSC (ie NTSC doesn't break).  I have both put the code on the web
page and commited it to 3.0-current.  There was a minor burp during the
commit so let me know if there appears to be any problems with the code
fetched from freefall.

--
Steve Passe	| powered by