Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:13:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Minh Huynh <huynh@metisllc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mount and Install disk

I've been trying to install and mount a second internal scsi 2.0 GB drive. But
I could not. I used the /stand/sysinstall (ordered CD freebsd2.2.1 from
walnut creek cdrom) I chose the configuration option and then chose the
disk partition and disklabel. But when I tried to write the disklabel info
I got stalled or errors saying sd1s1e (FS /web mount point) and SWAP are
device not configured.

I already called those tech supports at cdrom.com where I bought the freebsd
cd from. They had no either what was wrong. So they referred me to freebsd.org

Please help

Thank you
Minh