Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 11:09:48 -0300
From:      "Maximiliano A. Eschoyez" <meschoyez@ubp.edu.ar>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Core Dumped

Hi everybody,

I'm writing because I have a problem with my Xwindows.

I've installed Free-BSD 2.2.5 RELEASE on a i486 DX2 66Mhz and
8MB RAM.

The problem is when I'm trying to enter to the Xwindow via
startx or xinit the system reports me:

'date and host' /kernel: PID (# number) UID 0: exited on signal
10 (core dumped)
bus error - core dumped

I've been reinstalling the terminal about sixth times but I
couldn't solve the problem. The problem appear after I deleted
the directory /X11R6 and reinstalled this (it starts 'cause I
had problems with the mouse configuration).

What archive/s I need to replace/edit.
I hope someone could help me.

Thanks.

Maxi