Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 02:56:57 -0600
From:      John Cirillo <jcirillo@fastlane.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   where to submit experimental code?

Hi,
I was looking around trying to find out where I might put experimental
code in case others might have a use for it. Specifically, it is a
joystick command input daemon, similar to the joystick rebooter for
linux. I couldn't port that to FreeBSD so instead I ended up making one
that is native to FreeBSD. The amount of people interested in something
like this is pretty small, I'm sure, but is there some repository for
this sort of thing?

Thanks,

John Cirillo