Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:29:35 -0400
From:      joel2a@yahoo.com
To:        "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: installation doesn't work right with X and Netscape

Well maybe that install program is good for experts but as a newbie to it I
think it needs much more improvement.
It needs to be more newbie idiot proof!
It should check for package conflicts and package errors.

I tried an install containing almost everything and then there were a bunch
of error messages during the rebooting from various packages that were not
configured right during the install.

Joel