Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:04:19 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        Tim Kellers <timothyk@serv1.wallnet.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: problem with mouse [psmintr out of sync error]

+----[ Tim Kellers (timothyk@serv1.wallnet.com) dijo sobre "Re: problem with mouse [psmintr out of sync error]":

| I know this may be a bit too simple, but that is the error I got when I
| was replacing a mouse on a machine where I couldn't see the back of the
| box, only feel it, screwed up the pins on the mouse and then topped it off
| by plugging it into the keyboard connector.
|
| Tim Kellers
| CPE/NJIT

Tim, thanks for your reply.

Does not seem to be the case ... never touched the mouse cable, and already checked that it is well connected.

It is strange that it happened after a crash ... I still wonder what could have gone wrong ...

Thanks for your reply,

Fernan

+----]

--

|  F e r n a n   A g u e r o  |  B i o i n f o r m a t i c s  |
|   fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar   |      genoma.unsam.edu.ar      |