Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:14:00 +0100
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
To:        Simon L. B. Nielsen <simonln@me.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svn2cvs replication down for the moment

On 4 Nov 2010, at 09:55, Simon L. B. Nielsen wrote:

> The FreeBSD svn2cvs exporter is currently down and won't be fixed =
until tonight CET at the earliest. This basically mean that until that =
is fixed, any change in svn (IE, src/) won't be available via CVS or =
CVSup.
>=20
> A change yesterday morning "replaced" an entire directory, which =
svn2cvs don't know how to deal with.
> As it's an entire directory I can't just use our usual hack and ignore =
the delete part as that will leave files in the directory in CVS which =
wasn't supposed to be there.

After some handholding (and 'evil' direct cvs commit) cvs2svn is now =
running again.

--=20
Simon L. B. Nielsen
Hat: FreeBSD.org cluster admins team