Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 10:19:11 +0200
From:      "Tony Russell" <TonyR@clarotech.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Termcap question

I use SCO Termlite to access a number of FreeBSD systems. The best
emulation is to set TERM=3Dscoansi. I then receive the following message
from time to time - specifically after logging in and after "su".

"TERMCAP", line 0, terminal 'scoansi': remove_clock but no display_clock

I can fix this by removing the RC tag from /usr/share/misc/termcap and
rebuilding the database with cap_mkdb but the change to termcap returns
when I installworld. There is no SC tag in termcap and I do not know
what it should be set to.

Any ideas why this message is printed - TERM=3Dcons25 or TERM=3Dansi =
does
not produce this message, but the emulation for SCO Termlite is not
exactly correct

Any info will be appreciated!