Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:27:39 +0400
From:      Alexey Ryndin <alfapri@cityline.ru>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   restrict connection

Hi,
I need Your advice. It is necessary to restrict network access to some
box. All IP addresses of hosts from which it is allowed to connect to
the box are known. From some of them it is allowed to use ftp, from some
- telnet and so on. What is the best way to solve this problem? It is
necessary to filter access as close to the network device as possible.
If it is necessary to write some daemon, please tell me which sources &
mans I must look throw and all book references will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Alexey.