Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 05:41:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Edward Allison <signaleer@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   can't write /somewhere/something on PPP

FTP install attempt.
Everything seems to go fine right up to where I go to ALT F3.

When I go to the VTY3 screen that first thing it is saying is that it
can't write /var/cauoo.if or something like that.

I think it is trying to write the file that I had created using the
novice install, but for some reason it can't write to hard disk.

I also have to 'set it up' from floppy each time I reboot.  Wasn't it
supposed to 'save' my config.  I think I am close..help!!!!

==
Edward W. Allison
1LT, Signal Corps, U.S. Army

293rd Signal Company