Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:08:25 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        bmah@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: TODO items for 5.3R

----Security_Multipart(Mon_Aug_23_01_08_25_2004_730)--

"Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org> wrote
  in <1093126219.4037.6.camel@localhost>:

bmah> On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 08:25, Hiroki Sato wrote:
bmah>
bmah> >  - Early Adopter's Guide
bmah> >
bmah> >    Xin LI pointed out that FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE is the first
bmah> >    stable release on 5.X and it is (hopefully) not for early
bmah> >    adopters.  Early Adopter's Guide is still useful, but
bmah> >    contains a bit old information.  I suggest to rewrite
bmah> >    some parts of it and publish it as "4.X to 5.X Migration Guide",
bmah> >    which focuses difference between 4.X and 5.X.
bmah>
bmah> Did anyone sign up for doing this yet?  If not, I'll take a shot at it.

 Please do, thanks! ;)