Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/12657: Handbook on ftp mirrors is old...

The following reply was made to PR docs/12657; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To: jobaldwi@vt.edu
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:12:16 +0100

 On Thu, Jul 15, 1999 at 08:15:28PM -0700, jobaldwi@vt.edu wrote:
 > The version of the handbook and FAQ that are available for download
 > on the ftp mirrors are old.

 Known about.  I'm currently rolling them by hand when I remember to do
 it.  I haven't invested any energy in automating this, because the
 doc/ reorg will make the Makefile logic much simpler.  If enough people
 shout at me then I can work on it now.

  [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
  non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
  the links.
     -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>