Date:      4 Apr 2012 14:34:43 -0500
From:      access@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Real Canned Butter - case

Name: Dear Friend,
Email: access@gmail.com
Dear Friend,

How I Made  1 Million  Pounds In Under 7 Years Without A Job!

Congratulations: Get your $621 Commissions Now!!!

It's So Simple That Even A Ten Year Old Could Learn This In Under 1 Hour!""It Doesn't
Matter Where In The World You Are If You Have An Internet Connection & A PC You
Can Claim Hundreds Of £Pounds For Just A Few Minutes Of Clicking A Mouse "

Imagine waking up at 10am in the morning, having a quick look at your PC and
finding  the exact information you need to collect a quick $300 by lunchtime.
You could take  the afternoon off, play some golf, go shopping or spend some
quality time with the family. Then do the same thing again in the evening,
What a wonderful concept and you could be doing it today.

Even during the boom years in any economy it's not possible to find a form
of free income, BUT THIS IS EXACTLY THAT! and it will make you free money
for the rest of your life.

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday Even If You're Starting From Scratch With
Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting New 23 Members in YOUR TEAM for the April 1th-7th 2012
weekly commission cycle...and GROWING everyday earn by $100 up to $200 or more.

IMPORTANT: JApril 07th 2012, 2010 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you  will earn!!!

Go Here To Secure not less than $621 commission Now and it still growing
as  many people joining under you. if you secure your position right away:
The $803.85 commission will Arrive Through your Paypal or Credit Card ...Hurry
this limited time, only 3 Positions are available Now.

Once your Membership are set up, you will be able to earn $621 in less than
2 hours a day.I will show you how we do that and then I will help you through
the process so that YOU SUCCEED! Date Commissions Send April 30, 2012

You will access your $621 in any ATM when you Join early and you follow instructions.

http://bit.ly/HUfgGh

TYPE   DATE & TIME --- NEW MEMBERS --- COUNTRY

P -- APRIL.03  @ 2:38  AM-----Adrian Cooper------------ United States
P -- APRIL.03  @ 2:53  AM-----Cristoper Parker -------- United Kingdom
P -- APRIL.03  @ 2:56  AM-----Mandene Armstrong-------- Germany
M -- APRIL.03  @ 4:19  AM-----Gerbert Sindongpa-------- Singapore
P -- APRIL.03  @ 4:28  AM-----Carlo Echevarria--------- Italy
M -- APRIL.03  @ 6:01  AM-----lalaine ferguson--------- Australia
P -- APRIL.03  @ 7:11  AM-----Rebecca Underwood-------- Hungary
P -- APRIL.03  @ 7:39  AM-----Jericho Sanchez---------- Canada
P -- APRIL.03  @ 9:42  AM-----Thomas Coolin------------ Sri Lanka
M -- APRIL.03  @ 9:58  PM-----Grace Taylor------------- Russia
P -- APRIL.03  @ 10:21 PM-----Gina Jonhson------------- New Zealand
P -- APRIL.03  @ 11:24 PM-----Effren Christobal-------- Romania
M -- APRIL.03  @ 11:33 PM-----Tracia Miller------------ Puerto Rico
P -- APRIL.03  @ 11:41 PM-----Jane furlong------------- Potugal
P -- APRIL.03  @ 11:47 PM-----Janice Pulbirds---------- United States
P -- APRIL.03  @ 11:53 PM-----Shirley Roots------------ United States
P -- APRIL.03  @ 1:45  AM --- Ryann Lambert ----------- Europe
M -- APRIL.03  @ 12:34 AM --- Nick Gauci -------------- Calefornia
M -- APRIL.03  @ 10:24 AM --- Don Riley --------------- Netherland
P -- APRIL.03  @ 10:30 AM --- Lorne Whittaker --------- Swetzerland
P -- APRIL.03  @ 02:14 AM --- Ashwani Vohra ----------- Brazil
M -- APRIL.03  @ 2:34  AM --- Kevin Hunter ------------ United States
P -- APRIL.03  @ 1:54  AM --- Charles James Mills ----- South Africa

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $621 CommissionS  every month from now on!.

Earn $27 Per Process!Each $27 x 23 = $621 Commission will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $$621 commission!

You will access your money in any ATM when you follow the instructions you receive.

http://bit.ly/HUfgGh

If you join Now, your membership automatic cover, And you can recieve bigger
commissions waiting at the end of the month. Today its $621 For the start
of the month of April if goes up daily until the end of the month.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success, Mark Falesaine
Add to Calendar April 30 2012

http://www.internet-grocer.net/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1351