Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:37:04 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        David Bila <DBila@care.org.mz>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Two ISP connections with Natd

Am 04.09.2006 um 12:40 schrieb David Bila:

> I am running freebsd as getway for my office. I Just acquired second
> Internet last week. I wonder if there is a way trhough route add -
> net and
> ipfw I can manipulate my traffic in a such way that some traffic to a
> selected network can go through one ISP while the rest goes through
> the
> default gateway. I am using natd and my FreeBSD box has got 3 NICs,
> one for
> internal network and other two for each ISP.

The short answer: yes, it is possible to configure ipfw (or pf) to
route some connections over ISP A and others over ISP B.

If you want more specific hints, you should give us more details: how
are those two ISPs connected to your FreeBSD machine? Direct IP
network, PPPoE? Which connections specifically do you want routed
through which ISP?

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 170 346 0140