Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:10:19 +0200
From:      Christophe Prévotaux <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
To:        Martin Karsten <Martin.Karsten@KOM.tu-darmstadt.de>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MPLS

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:45:06 +0200 (CEST)
Martin Karsten <Martin.Karsten@KOM.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> MPLS has been implemented for FreeBSD in the Nistswitch project
> http://www.antd.nist.gov/itg/nistswitch/
> but I don't know the current project status.
>
> I've added rudimentary MPLS signalling support to RSVP (label distribution
> and explicit routing according to draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-tunnel-07.txt),

isn't it http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-tunnel-08.txt ?
07 does not seem to exist

Maybe you already know about all this stuff:

http://www.mplsforum.org
http://www.mplsrc.com
http://www.mplsworld.com

But I just thought i'd put it here , for other people who might have an interest
in either knowing what is MPLS or for others that are looking for technical ressources
in order to implement it or use it.