Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 08:52:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        jason@dstc.edu.au
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Proposed reorganization of ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD

In article <199812212224.IAA23498@piglet.dstc.edu.au>,
jason andrade  <jason@dstc.edu.au> wrote:

> i find CVSup a pain to use, compared to rsync :-/.

As the author of CVSup, I'd welcome any suggestions on making it
easier to use.  Suggestions for improving the tutorial in the FreeBSD
Handbook would also be appreciated.

I have to admit I'm a bit baffled by your statement.  Once the
software is installed (admittedly a pain on non-FreeBSD systems), how
is it really any different from rsync in day-to-day use?  It's just a
cron job running a command in each case, is it not?

John
  "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
                                                            -- H. L. Mencken