Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2013 07:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   emulators/wine64: Questions re self-maintained port

Hi folks,
As advised on the the wiki.freebsd.org/Wine site, I plan to download the
wine source from http://www.mediafire.com/wine_fbsd64 the
wine-1.5.x-freebsd10 also the wine-fbds64.diff file.

I would like to create a self-maintained port for this download set, and
need to pass some options to the Makefile so as to make my life easier. I
have directly copied the original emulators/wine folder into my folder of
self-maintained ports and have modified the original Makefile. I am however
stuck regarding how to do these:
1. Do not check sha256 of the source .txz file (modify distinfo or
Makefile?)
2. The wine-fbds64.diff should be placed under the "files" folder I assume?
Will the Makefile then automatically invoke that file or must I modify the
Makefile for it to be taken into account?

Regards.