Date:      Thu, 09 Jul 1998 08:49:13 -0400
From:      "Steven A. Falco" <sfalco@lucent.com>
Subject:   Re: Pre-release patches of aic7xxx-5.1.0 for linux available.

I guess I should have read the latest 7890-Status file before I posted
to the list :-)  As I now know, folks already reported the compile-time
bug.  And, I now also know that my error report is essentially useless
because I didn't turn on all the verbose stuff.  Suitably chastised,
I'll provide the requested data in future reports.

	Steve Falco