Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 1995 04:25:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        mark@grondar.za
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Museum pieces...

 * Also, this was discussed, bit I do not remember the outcome - There are
 * some X games in the source tree that some of us figured should go to ports/
 * (gnuchess also). Can I go ahead?

It was me that brought it up the last time.  Someone said that they
came on the 4.4Lite tape so they should stay.  And the discussion
kinda died there.

I'm all for removing them.  If we can't remove something as obvious as
this from the main src tree, we have no hope of un-bloating the base
system! :>

Satoshi