Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:49:04 +0100
From:      <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Newly installed 4.6Stable+gnome1.4x = Broken Sawfish

Hello,
     First of all I'd like to thank the list members that have taken the time
to assist me in getting to the stage where I have a stable system now.

I'm having problems getting gnome / Sawfish to play together though. I
gnomecontrolcenter, I have selected Sawfish as the current window manager, but
when I click the Sawfish configuration tool, I get a beep, and the
error: "Sawfish isn't running."

Could someone let me know if I've missed something out, or what I might check
in order to get Sawfish set up as the default window manager for my gnome-
1.4_latest, please?

Thanks again..,

Stacey