Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:50:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP-Filter w/FreeBSD-current

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group wrote:

> With the impending release of FreeBSD-4.0, is anyone on this list using
> IP-Filter on FreeBSD-current?  I'm planning to install -current
> w/IP-Filter on a testbed and would like to know of there are any
> gotchas or if it even runs on FreeBSD-current.

Well, I did have problems with it (specifically, ipfstat refused to do
anything except spit out an IOCTL error) - this could have been a
mismatched binary, although I tried to recompile everything relevant
manually. I've just done a make world, so perhaps it's fixed for me now -
I'll let you know.

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson