Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:31:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>
To:        Kenneth W Cochran <kwc@TheWorld.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, "freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Status, USB/Olympus E-10

Compile a kernel with UMASS_DEBUG (or load the module compile with
CFLAGS+=-DUMASS_DEBUG) and send me the output of an attach. It should be
possible to make it work.

The fact that it reboots without reason is very very strange indeed. If
that is the case, check that your machine is grounded properly. Static
electricity nuked my Win2k box every once in a while when I did a sync
with my Palm.

Nick

--
n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org                  http://www.van-laarhoven.org/