Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:30:57 -0700
From:      Samuel Chow <cyschow@shaw.ca>
To:        "Keith Spencer" <bsd2000au@yahoo.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Whats this PS message mean?>QMail  on F..ree B..ut S..o D..ifficult

On Sat, 06 Apr 2002 11:30:02 +1000 (EST)
"Keith Spencer" <bsd2000au@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> NO... I didn't see it in stand/sysinstall ftp packages
> listing! Where do I find it. I agree... the ports
> usually install fine.

	/usr/ports/mail/qmail.  Right after you install
	the port, go to /var/qmail/boot, and copy one
	of the file to /var/qmail/rc.  If you are
	using maildir format mailbox, use the maildir
	file.

> Yep me too...I have read some docs. I managed to get
> Maildirs in my users directories. I also stuck Maildir
> in /usr/share/skel to get copied into new users I add.

	What exactly is your problem?  I use qmail at
	home, maybe I can help if you can be a little
	more specific.

---
Samuel Chow
cyschow@shaw.ca

Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
This message is displayed using recycled electrons.