Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:17:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ahfei <ahfei_99@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Urgent! Can not load the kernel

Dear Sir,

We have installed the Freebsd4.32 in our server.But we
can not reboot the system after we tried upgraded our
system failed,It was via sysinstall selected.
Now,we can boot the system that shown not kernel
found.

We have not any flopy for fixit.What shoul we do?

We would not re-install the system since there are
some available data.Please give us an instruction how
to revise it.

Thanks.

Best regards.

We do need your kindly help!!