Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 1997 09:06:21 -0500
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@aol.com>
To:        <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ports/4792: New ports for INN 1.5.1sec2 & 1.6 Beta 3

	Note: There was a bad value `change-request'' for the field `>Class:'.
	It was set to the default value of `sw-bug'.

>Number:         4792
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       New ports for INN 1.5.1sec2 & 1.6 Beta 3
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The original port of INN has the problem of not properly setting the USETCL,
USEPERL, or PGPVERIFY variables in the config.data file, they are blank, as
the values of
the PGPVERIFY, USE_TCL, USE_PERL5 variables are not being passed to the
configure script.

Corrected this problem in the INN 1.5.1sec2 & 1.6b3 ports by writing the
values to tmp files, and reading them back in with the configure script.

Added support to the Makefile so that the use of MMAP can be
enabled/disabled for dbz and the active file.

Updated the config.data files for both ports to use the version that is in
the source distribution.
Due to extra functionality was added in both versions.

I have placed the ports in ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming .
Please consider these two ports:

inn_1.5.1sec2.port.tgz
inn_1.6b3.port.tgz

Thanks,