Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 1995 23:08:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        picard@silcom.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 2.0beta1 (fwd)

On Sun, 8 Oct 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> How weird - I'm running 2.0b under FreeBSD-current right now and it
> works *flawlessly* so far.  I'm actually really amazed!  This message is

The problem I've hit is in the newsreader with the right mouse button
popup menus.  The right mouse button initially behaves exactly as the left
button does rather than poping up a menu.  However, in the of the
newsgroup/article list windows, if you position the mouse pointer between
columns, you can adjust the column width.  If I click the *right* button
to adjust the column, the popup menus then work correctly (until I close
the newsreader window).  Bizarre.

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============