Date:               Thu, 22 Jun 1995 15:39:58 +0000
From:      "Marcus I. Ryan" <shad@iastate.edu>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:         Volunteering - editing maybe?

As I mentioned in the newsgroup, I'd be willing to do some editing
work on the documentation project.  I'm afraid I'm not enough of a
guru to actually help much with the writing (though I suppose I might
be - what kind of basic stuff do you have left available?)

Let me know if you could use some editing services, or have some
basic things yet to document.

Marcus I. Ryan           |*Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice
Asst. SysAdmin, CCE Labs | doggie!' until you can find a rock.
shad@iastate.edu         |*Diplomacy - Letting someone else have
(515) 294-0715           | things your way.